Dear friends of Cali Terpenes, in this post we will explain to you how to make a quinoa salad with the fantastic touch of cannabis terpene profiles (cannabis aromas) from Cali Terpenes together with Soul Kitchen Barcelona.
This time the main ingredient will be quinoa, one of the most fashionable superfoods.
For the dressing we will use a cilantro vinaigrette with the special touch of Key Lime Pie terpenes (aroma to Key Lime Pie), which will provide an intense aroma and flavour lime type with an incredible sweet touch.
QUINOA SALAD WITH TERPENES:
Ingredients for the salad:
● Cherry tomatoes
● Baby leaves (lamb’s lettuce, spinach, arugula, etc.)
● Dry apple strips
Ingredients for the dressing:
● Olive oil
● Balsamic vinegar
● Salt and pepper
● 1 drop of Key Lime Pie terpenes from Cali Terpenes.
- Wash the quinoa in a strainer.
- Boil 2 parts of water per 1 of quinoa for 15-20 min.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in halves.
- Wash and drain the baby leaves.
- Cover up the salad bowl with the baby leaves.
- Spread the quinoa on the baby leaves’ bed.
- Add the cherry halves.
- Add the dry apple snacks as a topping.
For the vinaigrette:
- Chop the cilantro.
- Add 4 tablespoonfuls of oil and 2 of balsamic vinegar in a bowl.
- Add the choped cilantro, the salt and pepper.
- Add 1 drop of Key Lime terpenes from Cali Terpenes to the mixture.
- Mix softly with a spoonful.
- Enjoy this nutritious and delicious salad with the magic touch of the terpenes!
This recipe has been made with cannabis terpene profiles (cannabis aromas) from Cali Terpenes packed in alimentary format.
If you need terpenes for using them in food, contact us.
For industrial use or production of food or drinks with terpenes, we have tailor-made solutions that will improve the stability and quality of the final product.
*To produce food or drinks with our terpenes, remember that we have available containers in alimentary format with alimentary sanitary registration.
For any further information on this post or our terpenes, contact our technical team by social media, phone or email.