Today we want to show you a very healthy, nutritious and special recipe, prepared in a different and really incredible location, the sea of the coast of Ibiza. In this adventure that we have titled as “Cooking at the sea”, you can learn how to make a vegetarian version of Ceviche recipe with Cali Terpenes aromas.
Cali Terpenes team embarked on this tasty experience with Chef Xavi Petit, we had such a great time! Now we want to share this recipe and the aftermovie that we made for you.
- Terpenes (cannabis aromas) from Cali Terpenes (in this case we choose Sour Diesel)
- Green Beans
- Cherry tomatoes
- Lime (or lime juice)
- Yellow pepper
- Fish sauce and Kimchee
- Passion fruit
- Arugula and pea sprouts
- Add ice in a bowl
- Cut green beans and add in the bowl
- Cut onion and add them
- Cut tomatoes and add them
- Peel and cut mango and add in the bowl
- Empty a pomegranate and add in the bowl
- Cut the apple and add it
- Squeeze half lime on the top of all ingredients
- Chop coriander
- In a separate cup, put yellow pepper
- Add fish sauce and kimchee in the cup
- Add Cali Terpenes aromas (4/8 drops, depending on the desired intensity) in the cup
- Add the juice of half a lime in the cup
- Ad d the passion fruit in the cup
- Add a little of grated ginger to the cup
- Add all this ingredients of the cup into the bowl
- Cut avocado and add in the bowl
- Add the arugula sprouts in the bowl
- Add corncobs and salt in the bowl
- Enjoy it!
Did you like this post? Visit more recipes.
See you at the next!