Cali Terpenes is always looking for new experiences!
Today we travel to Milan to meet Canapè and his team. These true flavors lovers have created for you an exclusive recipe.
Walking through one of the most famous streets of the city, you will reach the spot that, in addition to being a restaurant, offers creative cocktails in the bar area and on the ground floor has a shop with legal cannabis products. In short: a place that celebrates cannabis in its various declinations.
Canapè dishes have a very strong fusion – common Asian inspiration with Japanese references, although there is no lack of references to typical Italian dishes, revisited with hemp flour.
Javier Alberto Dematteis, one of his chefs, presents an amazing but simple recipe: Panna Cotta of Cardamom, Hemp, Blackberry Coulis, pistachios and of course, the special touch of our fat-soluble cannabis aroma (terpenes) of the strain: Super Lemon Haze.
A real explosion of flavors!
Panna Cotta Cannabis flavoured, Canapè Milano and Cali Terpenes:
Recipe by Javier Alberto Dematteis
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 1 liter of double cream (32% fat)
- 20 grams of jelly in sheets (4 sheets)
- 1 lemon zest, washed and untreated
- 100 g of Blackberries
- ½ Vanilla bourbon
- 140 g of powdered sugar
- Salt 1 pinch
- 8 Cardamom berries
- Cali Terpenes Super Lemon Haze cannabis aromas (terpenes).
Preparation of blackberry coulis:
- Put the blackberries in a saucepan and add 50 ml of water and 10 grams of sugar.
- Heat over low heat for 10 minutes, then mix and filter the mixture. The coulis is ready.
Panna Cotta Preparation:
- Soak the jelly in cold water and let stand.
- Put the cream in a large pot and add the sugar.
- Open the vanilla bean in a transverse direction, extract the seeds with the tip of a spoon and add the cream. Also, add the lemon zest.
- Crush the cardamom berries with the back of a kitchen knife or meat mallet, then add to the mixture and gently heat over low heat without stirring.
- Once the mixture has reached 84 ° C or as soon as a thin layer forms on the surface of the cream, remove from heat and filter with a fine strainer.
- Add the soaked gelatin and whisk or stir alternately with a whisk.
- Let cool and once warm add 10 drops of our terpenes Super Lemon Haze.
* This variety has been chosen in particular for its combination of citrus aromas, which match very well with vanilla and cream, but you can use the cannabis aroma you like more. Some other very special citrus varieties are: Gipsy Haze, Sour Diesel, Cinderella 99 or Amnesia among others.
- It is important to add terpenes when the recipe is semi hot or cold, as these compounds evaporate easily and therefore their aroma is in hot processes.
- Insert the mixture into the appropriate molds and refrigerate until the gelatin stabilizes.
- Your cannabis flavoured panna cotta is now ready!
* You can serve it with a blackberry coulis or any other fruit of the forest and some nuts; we have personally opted for pistachio because of its intense flavor. We will also accompany it with chocolate decorations flavored with hemp.
- To unmold them, simply immerse them in hot water for 10 seconds, remember that the panna cotta is disassembled when it reaches 50 ° C, so do not overdo it with immersion.
- You can choose to consume it immediately or freeze it and consume it within 1 month.
We hope you liked it; if you have any questions leave your comment below.
See you the next!