Hello again flavors lovers! Today we want to show you a haute cuisine recipe, the “Elevated Melon Ice Lollys with Terpenes” by Cali Terpenes, created by the big Chef Xavi Petit.
The “Haute Cuisine” is mainly characterized by combining high quality products, in a surprising and / or artistic presentation, in which the mixture of flavors and smells is really important.
Cooking with terpenes: Elevated melon ice lollys with OG Kush aroma:
- Terpenes for food use (cannabis aromas) Cali Terpenes, on this occasion we use the “OG Kush terpenes”.
- Fennel leaf
- Jelly sheets
Steps to follow:
- Wash and cut strawberries
- Crush the strawberries
- Pass the strawberry juice through a fine strainer
- Put the gelatin’s sheets to soak into cold water (add some ice if you want to ensure the temperature)
- Heat the gelatin’s sheets together with 50% of the strawberry juice
- Add the gelatin and strawberry juice mixture to the remaining 50% strawberry juice and crush
- Keep the final mixture into the freezer while you carry out the following steps:
- Cut the melon into blocks
- Keep the melon in the freezer
- Boil water
- Infuse fennel into the water
- When the water it’s warmer add the terpenes
- Crush the mixture of water, terpenes and fennel.
- Chill the melon with the mixture, cover and let cool from 1 to 2 hours.
- Prepare Ice Lolly, stick them one by one with the wooden sticks.
- Store the Ice Lollys into the freezer for at least 40 minutes.
- Dip the Ice Lollys into the mixture in the strawberry jelly that is cooling in the freezer
- Wait until the gelatin solidify
- Plate, add coconut flakes and fennel.
If you have any questions or want to share your opinion with us, leave your comment below.
We hope do you fall in love in this recipe! Share it with your friends!
See you soon.