We’re continuing our acclaimed Cali Terpene cocktail recipes, on this occasion in collaboration with our Portuguese friends Socialweed.co (@socialweed.co) and their cocktail expert Limão (@o_limaaoo). Video by @marcelfavery
In order to create this cocktail, a special Girl Scout Cookies food-grade aroma was chosen (Girl Scout Cookies beverage terpenes). The idea is to create sweet, earthy, fresh tones with light hints of spice in order to contrast with this cocktail’s characteristically intense, citric flavors.
The resulting beverage has a strong, exotic aroma; a new experience wild enough to surprise even those that thought they had tried it all. This special cocktail recipe with a hint of cannabis is for the most robust of palates.
Cannabis-Flavored Coktails: Girl Scout Cookie 404 by Socialweed.co and Limão Bartender
We’re going to go over the ingredients in this recipe; as you can see, you can easily find most of these ingredients. Dare to surprise your customers with this exotic cocktail.
- 30 ml vodka
- 15 ml St. Germain liquor
- 15 ml Aperol
- 20 ml lime juice
- 10 ml sugar syrup
- Special Girl Scout Cookies beverage terpenes (cannabis aromas)
- Technique: shaken
- Glassware: Coupé glass
- Ice: yes
- Garnish: gummies
Girl Scout Cookies 404: Step by Step
- Add ice to your coupé glass to cool it while preparing the rest.
- Grab your cocktail shaker and pour in: 15ml Aperol, !5ml St. Germain, 20ml lime juice, 10ml sugar syrup and 30ml vodka.
- Add 1 to 2 drops of special beverage Cali Terpenes.
- Add ice and shake.
- Remove the ice from the coupé glass.
- Using a sieve, pour the mixture into the glass.
- Decorate with gummies on a toothpick. Apart from looking pretty, the gummies taste delicious when dipped in the cocktail.
Our essential beverage terpenes are designed specifically to be more soluble than normal terpenes, making them ideal for cocktails and especially drink making, where balanced flavors are essential for good results.
We hope you enjoy this surprising beverage terpene recipe as much as we did. Make sure to leave a comment if you have any questions or want to let us know how it went.