Do you remember our fantastic terpene recipes with Chef420grados? Well, they’re back! Today we’re discovering how to make Terpy Pea Soup, a delicious creation that’s ideal for surprising both friends and guests.
When making this recipe, Gorilla Glue food-grade terpenes were used (Gorilla Glue aroma). Why this strain? Chef420grados wanted to combine intense, earthy Gorilla Glue strain flavors with this special soup’s touch of sweetness.
This amazing recipe is a version of the famous “Pesolada”, a typical dish from Caldes d’Estrac (Catalonia).
The peas from Maresme are known for their sweet flavor, so it’s not surprising that they’ve inspired such amazing recipes.
Spectacular results! Each spoonful of soup will bring new sweet and creamy pea soup flavors alongside botanic and floral hints from the terpenes and mint, as well as a hint of Iberian sausage.
Cook with cannabis flavors: Pea and Black Sausage Soup with Gorilla Glue terpenes, by Chef420Grados.
Let’s have a detailed look at the ingredients needed for this recipe, a simple and delicious, easy to make dish with which you’ll surprise even the most demanding diners.
- 500g fresh tear peas, big and small
- Black Catalonian sausage (1/2)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Mint (1 branch)
- Toast (2 slices)
- Gorilla Glue terps by Cali Terpenes
Terpy Pea Soup, Step by Step
We’re going to go through how to make your own amazing “Pesolada” Terpy Pea Soup with terpenes. You just have to follow a few simple steps:
- Infuse the mint in half a litre of water.
- Separate the small peas from the big peas and keep the small ones aside.
- Boil the large peas in the mint infusion for about 45 – 60 seconds.
- Grind the peas while adding the mint mixture slowly until you have the desired texture, and sieve it. If you want a more intense mint effect, add a fresh leaf in during this step.
- Cut up the sausage and fry lightly with some oil in a pan.
- Put the sausage aside.
- Add 1 – 2 drops of Gorilla Glue terpenes to the oil (depending on preferred taste) and mix well.
- Mix the oil with terpenes into your pea soup.
- Sirve the pea soup in a bowl.
- Add the sausage, a few drops of extra virgin olive oil, a ridge of toast, the small, raw peas and a little extra hint of mint with some small leaves.
We hope you enjoy this surprising recipe with terpenes, n amazing way to make the most of the pea season. Until the next recipe!