We’re back with our delicious recipes from our beloved Chef420Grados! This time, we’ll be showing you how to make a deliciously fresh version of Lemon Pie Shooters using Cali Terpenes, which give it delicious hints of cannabis aroma.
So, why this strain? Chef420Grados wanted to increase and improve the citric and refreshing notes of this recipe, and the result is an absolute delight for the tastebuds!
There are many different recipes and ways to make Lemon Pie. One of our favorites are Lemon Pie Shooters or Lemon Pie Cups, which are ideal for making individual rations in a beautifully presented manner, allowing you to mix different textures and flavours in just one spoonful.
Now, pay attention to these easy steps and our tutorial video, and you’re guaranteed to have a surprisingly delicious dessert on your hands to enjoy with whoever you want.
Cooking with Cannabis Flavors: Lemon Pie with Terpenes
Let’s have a look at the following recipe, a delicious recipe capable of surprising even the most gourmet foodies.
In order to make this recipe you’ll need to make each part individually; crumble, merengue and lemon cream. Don’t worry; they’re a lot easier to make than you think. If you’re having issues, you can always purchase them separately.
- 100g wheat flour
- Hemp flour
- 75g sugar
- 100g butter
- A Pinch of salt
- 100g egg whites
- 150g icing sugar
- A pinch of salt
- Lemon Cream:
- 100g egg yolk
- 50g sugar
- 30g butter
- 200g cream
Terpy Lemon Cup by Chef420Degrees and Cali Terpenes: Step by Step
In order to make this refreshing recipe, simply follow these easy steps:
We’ll start with prepping your crumble:
- Soften your butter without melting and add flour, sugar and salt until you have an even mixture.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Prepare a tray with oven paper and spread the mixture out in small clumps (you can use a metal tray grid to do this).
- Put in the oven for 7 – 10 minutes and set aside.
Now, for the merengue (here is where you add terpenes):
- Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt and once they begin to get stiff, add in your icing sugar while mixing.
- Add 1 – 2 drops of Nina Limone terpenes (or your favorite strain) depending on the desired intensity.
- Finish beating your egg whites and set aside in the fridge.
Next, you’ll need to make the cream:
- Grab a bowl and mix the egg yolks, lemon juice and sugar.
- Heat the cream in a pot until boiling point.
- Add the cream to the egg yolks slowly, while mixing.
- Put everything back on low heat until it gets the desired thickness, without boiling and without letting it curdle.
- Remove from heat, add the butter and mix thoroughly. Set aside in the fridge.
Finally, it’s time to plate
- Take a cup or glass (such as a Martini glass), add crumble for the base, cream, some more crumble and then merengue on top.
- If you have a torch, quickly blast the top to give it a lovely cooked hint.
We hope you enjoy this surpsingly delicious recipe with terpenes, ideal for cooling down at the end of a meal or as a snack during the hotter months. Until next time!