TERPENES BY CALI TERPENES:
CAN TERPENES BE VAPORISED?
Yes, they can be vaporised as their boiling pointsare between 119ºC and 224ºC. To vaporise it must always be diluted, either in a herbal extract of whichever format, or in a base for e-liquids, etc.
TERPENES CAN NOT BE CONSUMED WITHOUT BEING DILUTED, AS IT COULD BE VERY DANGEROUS FOR YOUR HEALTH.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN “CANNABIS TERPENES” AND “PROFILES OF CANNABIS TERPENES”?
- “Cannabis terpenes” are smell and flavour molecules present in cannabis. When extracting the terpenes directly from cannabis many other sub products are often dragged, some of which are toxic, which quickly contaminate and corrode the terpenes present in the sample.
- Our “Cannabis terpene profiles” are reconstructions of an extraction of cannabis terpenes, based on terpenes from other plants. This is possible because we submit the samples from the cannabis to a thorough analysis, and we obtain a complete “map” of all the molecules of terpenes existing in our sample. We can therefore replace one by one all the terpene molecules for 100% pure terpenes, leaving all the "rubbish" out which was dragged with the cannabis direct extractions, obtaining a longer-lasting and cleaner product. In the best case scenario in which a direct cannabis extraction has been purified to only leave terpenes, the result would not be the same as the terpene profiles, with a much higher cost and sale price than ours.
- Moreover, we thereby achieve a 100% legal product around the world, as our terpenes come from all type of plants, although not from cannabis.
WHICH IS THE PROPORTION TO MIX OUR TERPENES WITH HERBAL EXTRACTIONS?
We advise not to add more than 4% of our “cannabis terpene profiles” per every 1 gram of extraction. This is enough to give your extract the requested flavour and aroma, and if the extraction is clean enough, thanks to the diluting power of the terpenes, the mixture will be liquid enough to use it in an electronic cigarette, "vape pen or “dab pen”.
If you add more than that proportion, the final product will have an excessive flavour and aroma, and will no be pleasant. Remember that terpenes are very powerful natural diluents and if used in an excessive amount they can be abrasive and irritant.
DO THE TERPENES BY CALI TERPENES CONTAIN NICOTINE OR ANY OTHER PSYCHOACTIVE SUBSTANCE?
No. Our products are free of Nicotine or any other psychoactive substance, legal or illegal.
DO THE TERPENES HAVE FOOD CERTIFICATES OR OF ANY OTHER KIND?
All the raw materials that we use to manufacture our products are Food Grade and comply with the European regulations. They have Kosher and Halal certificates. We have an FDA registration for shipments to the USA. Our products comply with the European Legislation for vaporisation and we have all the documentation necessary to send our products anywhere in the world.
ARE CANNABIS TERPENE PROFILES 100% ORGANIC?
Yes, they ate 100% organics, free of pesticides and heavy metals. THEY ARE NOT SYNTHETIC OR ARTIFICIAL. They are 100% natural terpenes.
IN ADDITION TO PROVIDING AROMA AND FLAVOUR, DO TERPENES PRODUCE ANY TYPE OF EFFECT?
NO, terpenes do not have any psychoactive effect. Terpenes “modulate” the effect of the cannabinoids. What does this mean? That a profile of terpenes of a sativa variety such as Gipsy Haze, for example, mixed with a herbal extraction, will provide your extraction with a sativa effect and more active, and if you use terpenes of an Indica variety such as Furious Candy, your extract will change to a more indic and relaxing effect. This is what is called "Entourage effect".
AN I AROMATISE OTHER THINGS WITH YOUR TERPENES, IN ADDITION TO HERBAL EXTRACTS OR BASES FOR ELECTRONIC CIGARRETES?
You can actually use terpenes to aromatise and give flavour to almost anything that you can mix or dilute it with. It is possible that, depending on the base material, you must change the way in which you apply the terpenes, for example, instead of diluting them in your raw material, you can try to pulverise them. In any case you will have to do some tests before finding the exact amount and application. Be careful not to exceed the 4% of terpenes that we recommend.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE “CANNABIS TERPENE PROFILES” AND THE “TERPENED BASES”?
- Our “Cannabis terpene profiles” are made up of 100% pure terpenes.
- The ” terpened bases”, are “cannabis terpene profiles” dissolved in a base of propylene glycol and medium chain triglycerides for example, perfect for electronic cigarettes or “pen vapes”. With these bases you will enjoy the flavours of our terpene profiles directly in your "e-cig" or vaporizer.
CAN I HAVE LEGAL PROBLEMS FOR BUYING YOUR CANNABIS TERPENE PROFILES IN MY COUNTRY?
NO, because our terpenes are extracted from plants that are legal in any country of the world. What you should revise is the law regarding e-liquids in your country. Although our terpene profiles are not e-liquids, in some countries they are considered as such (due to pure ignorance). They would be included in the group of “essential oils” or “flavourings”, which should not cause a legal problem.
In any case, we always declare what the package contains at customs, as well as its real value without any problem because our products are 100% legal.
CAN TERPENES BE USED IN AROMATHERAPY?
YES, our cannabis terpene profiles can be used in aromatherapy. Terpenes have infinite therapeutic properties, which can be used for aromatherapy.