We’re back with a new edition of Cali Terpenes express recipes. Do you like cannabis and desserts? You’re in luck!
Today you can learn this quick crunchy white chocolate recipe with an intense touch of your favorite cannabis strain.
On this occasion we’ve chosen 10K Jack food grade terpenes due to its intense citric flavour with fruit and spiced hints, which perfectly compliments the sweet and creamy flavours of white chocolate.
However, you can make your own version by just swiching out the terpenes – we have 47 different aromas!
White Chocolates with Terpenes
Discover the ingredients and steps needed to create cannabis flavored chocolates without THC – everyone can enjoy the flavor and benefits of this dish without any secondary effects.
- 200g white melting chocolate
- Crunchy almond
- Cali Terpenes’ 10K Jack terpenes
Jack Herer Flavored Chocolates, Step by Step
- Break the chocolate up into very small bits in a microwavable bowl to make melting easier.
- Place the bowl in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and mix thoroughly to get it to fully melt.
- Add your almond crunch.
- Mix again to make sure it’s even.
- Add from two to four drops of terpenes, depending on your desired flavor intensity.
- Pour your mixture into your chocolate mold and let it set in the fridge for 4 hours.
- Pop them out of the mold and enjoy!
See how easy it is? In just a few minutes you can create some truly delicious chocolates!
Leave a comment below if you have any questions or want to let us know what you think
Until next time!