Hello again flavor lovers, today from Cali Terpenes we want to show you how to use Terps Spray in all kinds of edibles.
Adding cannabis aroma to food has never been easier!
How to use Terps Spray on food:
The Terps Spray format is a revolutionary system ideal for adding terpenes (cannabis aromas) to all kinds of edibles quickly and efficiently, thanks to the micro-spray system that spray terpenes in their pure state.
With Terps Spray you can enjoy the cannabis aromas without prepare recipes, just spraying once the product is cooked.
Examples of edibles easily flavored with Terps Spray:
- Snacks: popcorn, nuts, chips, …
- Pastries: cookies, cakes, sugar, breads, pastry…
- Prepared dishes: prepare your favorite recipe and give it a really special final touch with Terps Spray.
- Spray on the food to be flavored at a distance of 35-45cm, ensuring a quick and homogeneous pass over it, in order to avoid aroma exess in certain areas.
- Once sprayed on the final product (both sides if it’s possible), store it in an airtight container to achieve total homogenization.
- Each second of spray is equivalent to around 0.4/0.8ml of aroma depending on the pressure applied on the button.
* The amount of aroma added to your product should never exceed 4% of its total weight. Normally, much less is enough for your final product to be perfectly flavored.
Recommendations and safety measures for Terps Spray:
- Read the safety warnings on the box and the instructions inside before you start using Terps Spray.
- Spray the product to be flavored at a distance of 35-45cm, making quick passes to avoid product accumulations.
- Make sure you take all the safety measures before you start using Terps Spray: wear nitrile gloves, mask and goggles while using the spray.
- Do not apply Terps Spray on skin, it is not a deodorant.
- Store the Terps Spray in a dark and cold place.
- Once done, clean the spray carefully.
Surprise your guests with the incredible flavor of Terps Spray!
If you have any questions while using Terps Spray or want to share a recipe with the community, ask our technical team or leave your comment below.
See you soon!