Cali Terpenes, manufacturing of the best quality cannabis terpene profiles:
What are terpenes?
- Terpenes are the main constituent of the essential oils of many plants, flowers and fruits, such as oranges, lemons, pepper or cannabis and contribute smell and flavour.
- Moreover, terpenes act as natural diluents, so they are capable of diluting any kind of herbal extract, oil or resin.
What are “Cannabis terpene profiles”?
- Our “Terpene profiles of specific Cannabis varieties”, are ideal to scent and add flavour to herbal extracts, oils and vaporising liquid bases (e-liquids) such as vegetable glycerine.
- Cannabis terpene profiles are combinations of organic terpenes from vegetal origin that appear in Cannabis, but that we obtain from 100% legal plants in which the terpenes are in a greater proportion than in cannabis.
- The result is a combination of terpenes identical to an extraction of cannabis terpenes, getting clean product, without additives or any type of pollutants.
- We can therefore say that our “Cannabis terpenes profiles” are improved reproductions of the original extractions.
- In addition, when you buy terpenes to produce other products that contain terpenes, it does not offer the same profitability when using direct cannabis terpenes, since they are much more expensive.
Main characteristics of the terpenes by Cali Terpenes:
- The terpenes by Cali Terpenes are made in a natural way from prime quality legal flowers and plants, grown organically, GMO- free and without pesticides.
- 100% terpenes, without additives.
- Terpenes free of cannabinoids (THC, CBD, CBN, CBG…)
- Terpenes 100% natural and free of solvents, heavy metals or pollutants.
- “Food Grade” Certificate, “Kosher” certificate and “Halal” certificate. Our terpenes comply with the vaporisation European legislation.
- Suitable for multiple and various applications, among which is aromatherapy.
Possible applications of terpenes by Cali Terpenes:
- Scent and add flavour to all type of herbal extracts, oils and resins.
- Dissolve extracts, oils or resins to be able to add to vaporizers such as the so called "Oil Pens", “Dab pens” or “Vape pens”
- Terpenes modulate the effect of the cannabinoids, depending on the variety chosen, the terpenes will cause for the extract to adopt one effect or the other.
- Our terpenes are ideal to add aroma and flavour from specific cannabis varieties, to all type of vaporising liquid bases, the so called e-liquids, to enjoy the flavours and aromas of the best varieties in electronic cigarettes or e-cigs, without feeling the effects of the cannabinoids.
Why are our terpenes better?
- Our combinations of terpenes do not contain any type of additive, added ingredient or pollutant. When the terpenes are directly extracted from cannabis, pollutants and unnecessary elements for the optimum conservation of the terpenes can be dragged. In best case scenarios, in which all the additives have been eliminated from the cannabis terpene extraction, the result would be the same as our terpenes, with a notable difference in the cost price and end price.
- Our cannabis terpene profiles can contain 40 or more types of different terpenes for each one variety, so it would be an identical combination of terpenes as the original cannabis terpenes extraction. We identify the main terpenes on each description and labels of each variety.
- There are terpene replicator companies that only add 8-10 main terpenes, the result is a bad copy that is not much like the original. At Cali Terpenes we believe than if you are a fan of a variety you are going to want to feel even the last nuance, that is our product.
How to use our terpenes?
- It is recommended to add a maximum of 4% of terpenes, always diluted in oils, resins, herbal extracts, glycerines, propylene glycol and all type of e-lquids.
- Do not ingest directly, avoid direct contact with skin and eyes. Do not consume without diluting.
- You can buy terpenes on our website or through the commercial email @ caliterpenes.com, where we will also offer free technical advice.