Hello again, cannabis aroma’s lovers. Today at Cali Terpenes we want to show you how to use Terps Spray in all kinds of extractions and resins to improve its aroma.
Now is possible thanks to Terps Spray!
How to use Terps Spray in extractions or resins:
Terps Spray is the best method to easily add terpenes (cannabis aromas) to large quantity of extractions or resins such as “dry”.
Thanks to the micro-spray of terpenes offered by Terps Spray, you can improve the smell of your extractions easily, quickly and homogeneously.
For a better application of the terpenes, spread the extract or resin as much as possible.
- Spray on extracts to be scented at a distance of 35-45cm, ensuring a quick and homogeneous pass over it, in order to avoid excess of aroma in certain areas.
- Once sprayed on the final product (both sides, if possible), store it in an airtight container to achieve complete homogenization. If possible, mix the extraction before storing for a better homogenization of the terpenes.
- Each second of spray is equivalent to around 0.4/0.8ml of aroma depending on the pressure applied on the button.
* Ideal to leave at least 24 hours in an airtight container for a better homogenization of the terpenes in the extraction.
** The quantity of aroma added to your product should never exceed 4% of its total weight. The normal thing is that much less is enough for your final product to be perfectly flavored.
With 5ml of Terps Spray you can aromatize approximately 500gr to 1kg of herbal extracts.
Recommendations and safety measures for Terps Spray:
- Read the safety warnings on the box and the instructions inside before you start using Terps Spray.
- Spray the product to be flavored at a distance of 35-45cm, making quick passes to avoid product accumulations.
- Make sure you take all the safety measures before you start using Terps Spray: wear nitrile gloves, mask and goggles while using the spray.
- Do not apply Terps Spray on skin, it is not a deodorant.
- Store the Terps Spray in a dark and cold place.
- Once done, clean the spray carefully.
If you have any questions when using Terps Spray or want to share your opinion, ask to our technical team or leave your comment below.
See you in the next post!