Hello again, flavor lovers today from Cali Terpenes, we want to show you how to use Terps Spray on all kinds of dried flowers or dried herbs.
Adding cannabis aroma to herbs has never been easier!
How to use Terps Spray on dried flowers and/or herbs:
Many followers asked us about how to use terpenes in weed or buds.
Terps Spray is the best method to easily add terpenes (cannabis aromas) to dried flowers and herbs such as “CBD flowers” used for room scenting.
Thanks to the micro-spray of terpenes offered by Terps Spray, you can aromatize large quantities of flowers and/or herbs quickly, easily and homogeneously.
The usual terpene’s format of Cali Terpenes is perfect for adding flavor to extracts and resins, as well as for preparing recipes, cosmetics and also for flowers, but the process could be somewhat more difficult. With Terps Spray aromatize dry flowers or herbs is really easy and the result is amazing.
For a correct application of terpenes, spread the flowers or herbs as much as possible, do not pile them up.
- Spray on the flowers or dried herbs at a distance of 35-45cm, ensuring a quick and homogeneous pass over it, so as not to create excess aroma in certain areas.
- Once sprayed on the final product (both sides), store it in an airtight container to achieve complete homogenization.
- Each second of spray is equivalent to around 0.4/0.8ml of aroma depending on the pressure applied on the button.
*Ideal to leave at least 24 hours of rest in an airtight container for a better homogenization of the terpenes in the flowers.
** The quantity of the aroma added to your product should never exceed 4% of its total weight.
With 5ml of Terps Spray you can aromatize approximately 500gr to 1kg of flowers or dried herbs.
Recommendations and safety measures for Terps Spray:
- Read the safety warnings on the box and the instructions inside before you start using Terps Spray.
- Spray the product to be flavored at a distance of 35-45cm, making quick passes to avoid product accumulations.
- Make sure you take all the safety measures before you start using Terps Spray: wear nitrile gloves, mask and goggles while using the spray.
- Do not apply Terps Spray on skin, it is not a deodorant.
- Store the Terps Spray in a dark and cold place.
- Once done, clean the spray carefully.
If you have any questions when using Terps Spray or want to share a recipe with the community, ask our technical team or leave your comment.
See you in the next post!