Back thanks to popular demand, another terpene cocktail recipe! Thanks to the amazing team over at En Volá and Nina Bartender, today you can learn another delicious cannabis-flavored cocktail recipe.
This time, we’ll be using a food-grade flavoring made using Super Lemon Haze as an extra hint, which should reinforce the citric flavors already present and provide other complex flavors to this drink. Discover more about the aromatic qualities in the tasting section at the end of this post.
Cannabis-flavored Cocktails: Riviera Haze
Let’s have a look at the necessary ingredients and steps in order to create your very own Riviera Haze and surprise everyone, whether you make the alcoholic tequila version or decide to go without.
These ingredients can suit one person, but the best way to enjoy this beverage is to share with a friend or a loved one.
- 60ml tequila
- 45ml grapefruit juice
- 15ml lemon juice
- 60ml coconut water
- 20ml sugar syrup
- 4 – 6 mint leaves
- Grated coconut
- Super Lemon Haze Terpenes (If you prefer, you can experiment with another of our cannabis aromas).
Enjoy this tutorial video created by En Volá.
This recipe, with its special cannabis hint, is actually quite easy to prepare and will leave your guests astounded. Let’s have a look at the steps:
Riviera Haze Terpene Cocktail, Step by Step
- Cut a slice of your preferred fruit (lemon or grapefruit, for example) and rub its juies against the part of your glass that you want to add the grated coconut to. Then, lean that part of the glass on sugar and then the coconut in order to coat it along the outside of the glass.
- Add some ice to the glass.
- In a cocktail shaker, add the mint, 30ml tequila, grapefruit, lemon juice, sugar syrup, and 30ml more tequila. Shake well and then filter through a sieve into the prepped glass.
- Add 1 to 2 drops of terpenes, depending on the desired intensity.
- Add more ice if needed and a mint leaf for plating.
*If you want to make an alcohol-free version, simply substitute the tequila with more coconut water and grapefruit juice.
The idea behind the Riviera Haze cocktail was to create a different, surprising drink with exotic and unique fruity, sweet and minty aromas.
This recipe has many different nuances with each sip. You’ll be able to taste the citric, acidic tones from the lemon and grapefruit, alongside the fresh minty flavor and sweet, soft hints of coconut. The Super Lemon Haze terpenes reinforce and complete all of these nuances, providing herbal, spiced and fruity flavors also.
Main Terpenes in Super Lemon Haze:
Caryophyllene, Pinene, Terpinolene, b-Ocimene, Myrcene, d-Limonene, d-3-Carene, Linalool, g-Terpinene, a-Terpinene, p-Cymene.
Terpene beverages are incredibly easy to prep and a great way to create unique, innovative experiences.
What do you think of this new terpene recipe? Let the community know with a comment down below!
Until next time!