GET AMAZING GIFTS WITH ALL OF YOUR PURCHASES!
KEY LIME PIE FOOD FLAVORING
This food flavoring made using Key Lime Pie by Cali Terpenes is a terpene combination using the exact aromatic profile of Terpenes extracted from the cannabis strain Key Lime Pie (a Sour Lime clone of Girl Scout Cookies).
This complex flavoring was created in order to add aroma and flavor to all kinds of food, with aromas that exactly replicate those of cannabis strains without producing the same psychoactive effect.
This product does not contain cannabinoids. 0.00% THC, CBD etc.
This Key Lime Pie cannabis food flavoring by Cali Terpenes is a combination of terpenes with the exact same aromatic profile as terpene extracts from the cannabis strain Key Lime Pie (a Sour Lime clone of Girl Scout Cookies).
This complex flavoring was created to add aroma and flavor to food products and dishes, with aromas that exactly replicate those of cannabis strains without producing the same psychoactive effect.
High quality prime materials were used in its creation, from GMO-free crops, no pesticides or contaminating agents involved.
Cali Terpenes’ food grave flavorings don’t contain any solvents or additives and do not come from Cannabis plants; they don’t contain cannabinoids (THC, CBD, CBG, CBN…).
These cannabis aromas designed specifically for food are liposoluble and ideal for all types of dishes.
We also have special beverage terpenes that are more hydro-soluble for those that prefer to prepare beverages or water-based foods, or even alcoholic drinks using the best cannabis aromas.
All of our food-grade aromas are made, packaged and labelled under all of the most restrictive active food and safety guidelines in the EU and USA. If you are going to be using these aromas in your business (restaurant, food production etc) get in touch with us.
If you want to make e-liquids, cannabis products or others using these aromas, remember that the best format for such products is our vaping terpenes.
Caryophyllene, Myrcene, L-alpha-Pinene, D-Limonene, L-beta-Pinene, beta-Ocimene, Cineol, Linalool.
The combination of terpenes found in Key Lime Pie by Cali terpenes has an intense aroma and flavor that combines citric tones similar to lime, and sweet, Kush, earthy and minty, spicy undertones.
These terpenes are 100% pure, so they need to be handled with caution and should never be consumed without being mixed with the destined product (except for cold tastings, in which terpenes are used in their pure state).
Once diluted in the desired product and in the right proportion, terpenes are 100% safe and provide aromas and other benefits.
1ml terpenes = 40 drops (0.025ml per 1ml dropper drop), so 1 drop of terpenes represents around 0.25% approx. of 10ml of liquid base:
- 1 drop in 10ml = 0.25%
- 2 drops in 10 ml = 0,50%
- 4 drops in 10ml = 1%
- 8 drops in 10ml = 2%
- 12 drops in 10ml = 3%
*It's recommended to test quantities starting at the lowest, as our terpenes have an easily intense aroma and flavor when used.
Check out our terpene guide to find out more about terpene uses and methods.
The correct proportion of our terpenes (cannabis aromas) recommended for food and beverages is a lot lower than that used in e-liquids and cannabis products.
The amount of terpenes always depends on the base of the food or beverage being made, as well as the process used.
We recommend using terpenes during the cold processes and when there are no pressure changes (for example, vacuum drying) as this stops possible evaporation and allows for them to fully dissolve and be absorbed into the food or beverage.
Some examples of proportions used in food and beverages are:
- Ice cream: from 0.025 to 0.1ml for approx. 1kg depending on the desired intensity
- Beer: from 0.01 to 0.05ml terpenes for approx. 1L of beer, depending on the type of beer, the point of the process in which terpenes are added, and the desired intensity.
- Soda water: from 0.01 to 0.05ml for approx. 1L of water, depending on the desired intensity.
- Oils: from 0.1 to 0.3ml terpenes per 1L of oil, approx., depending on the intensity of the oil and the desired aromatic intensity.
- Honey: from 0.1 to 0.5ml of terpenes for 1 to 2kg of honey approx. depending on the intensity of the honey and the aromatic intensity desired.
- Chocolate: from 0.25 to 1ml per approx. 1KG, depending on the type of chocolate and aromatic intensity desired.
*In most cases, letting terpenes sit for a while can help them settle better. For example, honey with terpenes has more flavor 24h after applying compared to freshly applied.
- Our food flavorings follow regulations (CE) 1907/2006 (REACH) and (EU) 2015/830 regarding food regulation.
- Cali Terpenes S.L. is registered as an exporting company with the FDA (Food and Drugs Association).
- Health & Food Registration: nº RSIPAC: 31.04945/CAT nº RGSEAA: 31.003284/B
- Aromatic notes
- Main terpenes
- Original genetic family
- Entourage effect
- CBD content
- Without CBD
No customer questions for the moment.